• Butterfly Breakdown: Ranked Portland's #1 Indie/Blues/Rock group by ReverbNation (4th Year in a Row)
• Became Featured Artists on Pandora and Spotify
• Nominated for Best Female Indie Rock Artists by Women in Charge Radio, Atlanta, GA
• Invited by NACF to participate as a panelist/judge for the National Artists Fellowship (Music) grants review.
This is a national non-profit organization dedicated to supporting the artistic and musical visions of
American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian arts and cultures.
• Selected as Featured Artists on the Compilation CD "Local Roots Live Concert Series"
sponsored by KMUZ FM, Salem, OR.
• Performed on live radio and television shows
• Released: "A Little Water - the EP for Blue"
• Became Breedlove Guitars Sponsored Artists
• Ranked Portland's #1 Indie/Blues/Rock group by ReverbNation
• Chosen as “Artists in Residency” at McMenamin's Boon’s Treasury in Salem, OR
• Began production on their full length CD "Blue" & the EP "A Little Water"
• Gained regular rotation on international podcasts, local and national radio stations
2011 - Present:
• Tours throughout the Pacific North West
• Co-Wrote, Arranged, Recorded and Produced their first CD “Live From Maui”
Voted as "Best Musician on Maui" (1st runner up)
Her band (VooDoo Suns) Voted "Best Rock & Roll Band on Maui
Member of the "Arts Education for Children Group" as a vocal instructor
Music Theory Tutor for Home Schooled children ages 6-9
2003 - 2008:
In addition to performing & teaching, Anastasia volunteered her time to Mana'o Radio 91.5 FM as voice over artist and DJ
Produced a four hour show each month that featured music from local artists, new international acts, comedy & interviews
Supported the non-profit radio station through various fund raisers
Recorded and self-produced the debut solo album:
"Slip Beneath the Covers, Vol. 1"
The VooDoo Suns debut album "Songs from the Haleakala Kitchen" was nominated for the prestigious
Na Hoku Hanohano Award for "Best Original Rock Album of the Year"
Recognized by the Hawaiian Academy of Recording Arts as:
- "Most Promising New Artists"
- "Best Producers"
- "Best Songwriters"
- "Best Song of the Year" (for Invisible)
- "Best New Group of the Year"
Nominated as "Favorite Entertainer of the Year" by Borders Books & Music
1991 - 2005:
Formed the highly acclaimed Alternative Rock Band "The Missionaries"
Released the Self Titled CD "The Missionaries"
Received Honorable Mention from MTVs "Battle of the Bands"
Received mention in:
Vanity Fair Magazine
"As Bad as I Want to Be" by Dennis Rodman
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno